“Another FLL favourite”

Dining options: Dinner
London, Canada
“Another FLL favourite”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Have been going here a number of years when in FLL for dinner. Never seems overly busy but food is always good, staff very friendly. We have not ventured far from Chicken Chimichangas beers and the huge margaritas.

You will find a family operated business here with locals hovered around the bar - no big chain fancy decor. Cheerful and original.

Drop in and enjoy.

• Visited May 2014

Kuopio, Finland
“Great fajitas!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We found the place by tripadvisor and it was very close to our hotel so we decided to go. We had steak teriaki and chicken fajitas. My good the size of the dishes! But it was good! Had to ask extra tortillas to be able to eat all. Good service.

Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
1,015 restaurant reviews
“Dirty and Greasy”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This restaurant was near our hotel, so one night I decided to give it a try. The restaurant is located on Sunrise, just a few feet off the beach. It seems pretty popular due to it's close proximity to the beach and is a tourist spot.
The first thing I noticed was the place seemed a little dusty, dirty and worn. It tried to give off an Mexican fiesta feel which just fell flat as tacky and run down.
I was given a booth near the back of the restaurant. My waitress seemed a bit tired and had not personality. It was pretty much, "what do you want? I don't have all day" kind of attitude.
I started with a margarita, which was small and served in a jar. It was fine, but nothing special.
I then had guacamole, which was actually fine, however the chips that were served with the guac were greasy and caked with grease.
I then had a tostada, which came just a huge pile of lettuce, beans and rice slopped on a plate and poured over with sour cream. There was no presentation to the meal what so ever. It was sloppy and unattractive.
The shell of the tostada was burnt, and brown and also greasy. The ground beef had a peculiar taste to it. It was very unappealing to me. I ate only a few bites. I asked for my check and the waitress saw I did not eat much of my meal, she never asked if my dinner was okay or had any curiosity why I did not eat my meal.
When I went to the bathroom, there was feces on the floor and the floor was filthy. I couldn't even use the restroom as it was so filthy.
I would never go back here, the food was terrible, the service was lack luster and the place was filthy.

• Visited March 2014
London, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Happy”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I had the chicken Flautas and my husband had the Chimichangas. Both were very good with way more food than we could finish.
The server was friendly and attentive.
Just get past the old decor and long-ago cleaned furnishings. More of a bar scene than a dining establishment.

• Visited February 2014
winter park
“Eating Mexican in Florida is like”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Eating oysters in Kansas. I'm from Colorado so I am used to good Mexican. People from Arizona look at Colorado Mexican like I look at Florida Mexican. Just say no. The people who own this restaurant own the Italian restaurant next door which is a better choice by one star. The Italian is always crowded and the Mexican is half empty.

Visited January 2014