stayed 4 nites late feb. we were well recieved when arriving at hotel. bellhop handled all our luggage promtly . at check in we recieved our room at 11 am WOW! also we were upgraded to oceanfront WOW!the bellhop gave us a quick tour of hotel on the way to the room. the room was great .7th floor with a beautiful view of the ocean, beach and A1A. you felt as if you were on a cruise ship with balcony when you stepped away from the window. BEAUTIFUL! room was on the small size but very adequate had safe,,, refrigirator ,SUPRISE! nice tv, work station, very comfy bed, and stall shower which could use better layout so that the water didnt go everywhere. bathroom also could have had better lighing. elevators ran well. the gym was a good size looking at the beach NICE! the pool had a nice layout with a great staff, water was nicely heated and plenty of towels and chairs. from there to the beachover the bridge over A1A and down the elevator . we were greeted by attendent given two lounge chairs with pads at no charge. FANTASTIC! umbos were $10 per day .the hotel was very clean and orderly HOT TIP. CVS is 2 blocks south good for stocking up on beer,snacks soda, and water etc,,,,all in all i would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront setting offers diving, sailing, fishing, or just quiet relaxation. But beachside bliss is only the start: we have a rejuvenating spa and fitness center and a serene oceanfront pool here at the beautiful Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. An oceanfront resort with an inspirational setting on Fort Lauderdale Beach, it is our hope that your stay with us will leave you feeling refreshed. Discover the "Venice of America" and explore 300 miles of navigable waterways or relax on the warm sands of Atlantic Ocean beaches. Bask in the sunshine on our serene pool deck overlooking the ocean. Enjoy wonderful on-site Ft. Lauderdale dining or venture out to Las Olas Boulevard which features nightlife, shopping and restaurants. Restore body and mind in our 432 soothing and elegant guest rooms, each graced with the sumptuous Westin Heavenly(R) Bed. A daily Resort Charge plus tax, per day will be posted to each guest room for a variety of amenities and services. Valet Parking available for an additional fee per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Westin Beach Resort And Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Westin