Took my 93 year old mom and niece to the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort for Easter Break. My mom needed an accessible room so our first night we stayed in a room with a King Bed walk in shower. One problem was the toilet seat was not ADA height. The gentlemen at the front desk said he would have more availability of ADA rooms the next morning and would move us the next day.
The following morning we were taken to a beautiful ADA equipped room on the 8th floor over looking the ocean. The view was magnificent. The bathroom was very large, and handicap accessible.
The beds were very comfortable, nice large refrigerator plenty of space in the room.
We enjoyed opening the curtains every morning and enjoyed the ocean view.
The pool attendants were very accommodating everyday.
The two gentlemen who worked at the beach were very accommodating to my mom.
They helped her on and off the beach everyday.
Nesland at the concierge desk was also very accommodating. He got us a great price on a car rental and made restaurant reservations for us also.
Storme the doorman was also very accommodating. He provided us with a list of restaurants on Las OLAS boulevard that were all fantastic.
Our favorite restaurant was Prime 401. Great steaks and and the best French dip sandwich.
When we would arrive back after dinner and storme would bring our groceries up to our room. He really went above and beyond to accommodate any of our needs and did it with a smile.
I have never stayed at a Westin Hotel.
This hotel was amazing. We hated to leave as we had a spectacular relaxing and enjoyable 8 day stay.
I will be back again very soon.
Thanks for taking great care of my 93 year old mom!
She really enjoyed her stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront setting offers diving, sailing, fishing, or just quiet relaxation. But beachside bliss is only the start: we have a rejuvenating spa and fitness center and a serene oceanfront pool here at the beautiful Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. An oceanfront resort with an inspirational setting on Fort Lauderdale Beach, it is our hope that your stay with us will leave you feeling refreshed. Discover the "Venice of America" and explore 300 miles of navigable waterways or relax on the warm sands of Atlantic Ocean beaches. Bask in the sunshine on our serene pool deck overlooking the ocean. Enjoy wonderful on-site Ft. Lauderdale dining or venture out to Las Olas Boulevard which features nightlife, shopping and restaurants. Restore body and mind in our 432 soothing and elegant guest rooms, each graced with the sumptuous Westin Heavenly(R) Bed. A daily Resort Charge plus tax, per day will be posted to each guest room for a variety of amenities and services. Valet Parking available for an additional fee per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Westin Beach Resort And Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Westin