I just got back from a 4 day stay at The Westin Beach Resort & Spa. The location is perfect. You are within walking distance of everything that is situated along the beach, but far enough away that you are not in the midst of all the noise. Our room was a beachfront room, which was amazing. All of the staff we came in contact with were nice and helpful. I especially want to highlight the help we received at the concierge desk by Molly( I believe her last name is Erickson). She was very kind and helpful. She patiently and enthusiastically answered all questions we had to help us plan our stay while in Fort Lauderdale. I also want to highlight Girlline. She is a hostess at Shula's on the Beach. Every morning she greeted us with a pleasant smile. She too was very kind and answered any questions we had about the hotel or Fort Lauderdale. The only gripe I have with my stay is the lack of wifi service. Yes, wifi service is available in the lobby for free, but for use in your room there is a daily fee. I believe that for a hotel of this caliber, and the fact that we are living in such a tech driven society, the use of wifi throughout the hotel should be made available to all guest. To have guest, especially StarPreferred Members, pay an additional fee to use wifi in their rooms is somewhat of a turnoff. If we are going to pay, at least add the cost of wifi to the daily room rate. Again, other than that inconvenience, everything else was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront setting offers diving, sailing, fishing, or just quiet relaxation. But beachside bliss is only the start: we have a rejuvenating spa and fitness center and a serene oceanfront pool here at the beautiful Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. An oceanfront resort with an inspirational setting on Fort Lauderdale Beach, it is our hope that your stay with us will leave you feeling refreshed. Discover the "Venice of America" and explore 300 miles of navigable waterways or relax on the warm sands of Atlantic Ocean beaches. Bask in the sunshine on our serene pool deck overlooking the ocean. Enjoy wonderful on-site Ft. Lauderdale dining or venture out to Las Olas Boulevard which features nightlife, shopping and restaurants. Restore body and mind in our 432 soothing and elegant guest rooms, each graced with the sumptuous Westin Heavenly(R) Bed. A daily Resort Charge plus tax, per day will be posted to each guest room for a variety of amenities and services. Valet Parking available for an additional fee per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beach Resort And Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Westin