The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale
Sea Club Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
$195
$94
$141
$128
$178
$167
  • Pool
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
$140
$129
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$186
Hotels.com
$212
$169
3,860 results
All reviewsnorth towerheavenly bedocean viewsliding dooracross the streetpool areapool attendantvalet parkingvalet staffbeach chairsoceanfront rooman umbrellanice poolspring breaklas olaswater taxistarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the westin in March I loved it there the staff was very courteous,I had breakfast at Shula's even tho it was very full they managed to accommodate us, we ate buffet style and I the chef made me the best omelette I've had in a while , the hostesses and managers checked on tables making sure everyone was being served , other guest that stayed their was pretty rude one walked past us and shoved his 'platinum spg' card in the hostess face n said sit me rite didn't understand what the hell that was about I felt sorry for her it was embarrassing

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
HotelMgmtFTL, Manager at The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear g5live: Thank you for sharing your vacation memories with us! We couldn’t be happier to hear that you loved your experience from check-in to check out. It sounds as though you loved our staff just as much as we do! We can’t wait to have you back for another awesome stay here at The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

The hotel looks a little tired. Our phone didn't work and the staff was snotty and indifferent. Even the bellman gave us the cold shoulder when on arrival he was called to assist with our luggage but some clients arrived after on Mercedes so he chose to help them instead We had to unload and carry our luggage and when we informed the front desk they didn't seem to care too much. Being SPG Platinum the reception we got was definitely not appropriate. On the plus side We did love the amazing view of our ocean front view room. I would recommend this hotel only as a last resort.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank danild

Dear danild: Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts! We appreciate your insight regarding our accommodations. Please know that your feedback is important to us as we work to improve the product and services offered to our guests. Thanks again for your feedback and for sharing your experiences with us.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

A great hotel & location for a quiet beach vacation. Our room was awesome - ocean view. We have no trouble with beach chairs, umbrella rentals, or pool chairs. Service was great. We booked this trip at the last minute using Expedia and I am pleased with every aspect of the vacation. Additionally - the staff at the hotel, "Stormin' the Doorman" (Storme), Brandon W. at the Front Desk, and all of the valet staff were a huge help during our stay.

Room Tip: Our room was an Ocean Front room - pay for the upgrade and listen to the waves all day - it was well worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Holly S

Dear Holly S: Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as our ambience and friendly staff. We hope to see you again soon for another relaxing Westin stay!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband and I decided to get away from the cold weather for 5 days. We'd never been to Ft. Lauderdale and chose to stay at the Westin. We had a great trip. The Westin was at a great location- within walking distance to restaurants, shops, the yacht docks, and more. We did not rent a car so it was nice to be able to walk everywhere. The Westin was a good hotel. It was very clean and although we did not interact much with staff, they were all pleasant when we did. The worst thing about the room was their bathroom- no privacy at all. There is a shutter that you can open to look out of the bathroom to the room, who wants that? The door is a sliding shutter door, which seems very strange. Other than the bathroom, we liked the room, beds were very comfortable and we were upgraded to a partial view which was beautiful. We also liked having the option to opt out of room service and receive a $5 credit towards participating Westin purchases. The worst experience we had at the Westin was having breakfast at Shula's the last day. It was terrible service. We got there at 9 and didn't leave until after 10. (took us 10 minutes to eat) My husband ordered a Bloody Mary that took forever to get b/c they didn't have anyone to open the bar. (another table waiting longer than us for theirs) Breakfast took about 30 minutes to get (breakfast is the quickest meal to make!) after finally ordering it, which meant we had to shove it down in order to catch a taxi for our flight. Our waiter was also bad, had to ask several times for a water and it took him forever to wait on us. The only redeeming thing about that experience was they did discount our meal for having so much trouble which we did appreciate. The pool and beach were great. Pool attendants are very pleasant. Just remember the pool gets busy quick but they do have a policy that if a chair is empty for 30+ minutes they will give it to another one. The Westin also offers limited chairs available on the beach, free of charge as long as you do not need more than 2. This was lovely to have since you don't travel with chairs and towels. Keep in mind again, chairs are VERY limited on the beach so I can see where at a busier traveling time chairs would be extremely hard to get. (pool & beach wise)

Room Tip: Book directly through Westin- I found they have the best deals. If you book through a 3rd party, there is nothing Westin can do to extend their website deals to you- which was very disappointing.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bny87

Dear bny87: Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our resort. We're very sorry to hear about your disappointment with your breakfast at Shula's on the Beach, and we are passing your comments along for future improvements. Thank you for also sharing the positives about your stay; including our beautiful location and views from our Heavenly guestrooms.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I live locally and I needed some rest and relaxation. So I decided to get a 50 minute Aspire massage at the Heavenly Spa, complete with reviving aromatherapy oils. Jenny was my massage therapist and she was excellent! I would like to commend her and her services. Jessi at the front desk was warm and friendly and made me feel very welcomed as soon as I walked through the door. The whole experience was amazing, so thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
HotelMgmtFTL, Manager at The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear JennyB1511: We are delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful and relaxing experience at the Heavenly Spa, located inside The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale. Be sure to check out our monthly spa specials for April, by calling our spa reception desk. We look forward to seeing you again soon for another rejuvenating treatment.