My husband and I stayed here for our 30 anniversary. We had a deluxe ocean view room, but no upgrade.....that was ok as the view from the room (736) was fantastic. You can see the beach, the ocean liners, and the sunrise/sunset. Stacey checked us in quickly and efficiently. She offered us printed directions to the local sights/malls we wanted to go to, and had a wonderful recommendation for our anniversary dinner. The valet staff were courteous, friendly, and always took the time to ask if we needed directions or not. The heavenly spa lives up to it's name. We had a couples massage, and while a little bit more than some places on the main strip, the ambiance, professional staff, and extra amenities (steam room, jacuzzi, and shower) made the extra spend worth it. The only suggestions can offer here is that it would have been nice to have access to the jacuzzi/steam room as a couple. The room was clean, mold free, and cool. It has a minis fridge (which is great as we bought breakfast & snack foods to keep the cost down). The bathroom is VERY open concept.....which can be an issue for some, but it keeps humidity & mold down....so just take a walk when your "other" does their business. The king size bed was by comfortable. We opted for the "green" housekeeping option. You only call if you need something and they don't come in every day. In turn they do bring you whatever you need, and give you a $5 credit for any food place in the hotel. The walls are a little thin ( so we could here the kids in the room next door) but we just turned up the volume on the tv... The beach is just across the street, but the walkway from the hotel makes crossing the road easy. The beach is beautiful. Beach chairs are free when you show your room key, but you pay $20 a day for the 2 of us to share an umbrella. Great service, clean rooms, affordable price make this location a winner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront setting offers diving, sailing, fishing, or just quiet relaxation. But beachside bliss is only the start: we have a rejuvenating spa and fitness center and a serene oceanfront pool here at the beautiful Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. An oceanfront resort with an inspirational setting on Fort Lauderdale Beach, it is our hope that your stay with us will leave you feeling refreshed. Discover the "Venice of America" and explore 300 miles of navigable waterways or relax on the warm sands of Atlantic Ocean beaches. Bask in the sunshine on our serene pool deck overlooking the ocean. Enjoy wonderful on-site Ft. Lauderdale dining or venture out to Las Olas Boulevard which features nightlife, shopping and restaurants. Restore body and mind in our 432 soothing and elegant guest rooms, each graced with the sumptuous Westin Heavenly(R) Bed. A daily Resort Charge plus tax, per day will be posted to each guest room for a variety of amenities and services. Valet Parking available for an additional fee per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beach Resort And Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Westin