“Best Tacos in South Florida by Dean Myerow, a local foodie.”
Review of No Name Taco Bar

No Name Taco Bar
Order Online
Ranked #235 of 1,516 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed January 9, 2018

This taco place in a nondescript shopping center strip mall near the Coral Ridge Mall in Fort Lauderdale serves up SENSATIONAL tacos, Mexican food and soups. The prices are very reasonable, the food is super fresh (you watch it being cooked in front of you) and the service is great. Jessica served us and she was knowledgeable and friendly.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank dean m

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

This Taco Bar is so delicious! The service is so friendly and they are very helpful in getting you what taco your craving. We good the chips and pico- which was the best I’ve had in a long time. We also got the chicken tacos which came as a trio with a little saucer of beans and guacamole. Our meal hit the spot and got us ready to tackle Christmas shopping. Gore at for awesome taco as the No Name Taco Bar.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

The decor is off sugar skulls and skulls, love it. They sell sangria, wine and margaritas along with soda This place is cute! Hidden little gem. Great service and foods always fresh. I heard they even have homemade arroz con leche desert. I’ll try it next time. I always get the Cabo fish tacos and try all the sauces.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017

We drove by this little restaurant for days and then decided to try it. WOW! What a find!! All the food was top notch. The tacos were super authentic and really tasty. The guac was da bomb and the almond creme dessert rocked our world. The decor was cool. The staff were super friendly and you can tell that they create the food with love. A great find and we will be back for sure.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I have visited no name taco bar twice in the last 10 days - both experiences were delightful. I highly recommend the white wine agave margaritas - refreshing and delicious. I tried the beef tacos on my first visit and the fish tacos the second time. both were very tasty, but I would rate the fish tacos as the better of the 2 - lots of fish with a zingy topping. it's a small restaurant with friendly service and yummy food - you can't go wrong.

Date of visit: July 2017