“Excellent”
Review of YOLO

YOLO
Reserve with OpenTable
YOLO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Cross street: Las Olas Blvd. & SE 4th Ave
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Great place to dine and meet with clients - do avoid evening hours if business related - it can be rather loud

There are newer reviews for YOLO

Reviewed July 28, 2014

YOLO is located directly on Las Olas Boulevard. The people watching is superb as attested to by the vehicles in the valet lot out front.

The server was attentive, helped clean up a small amount of water that had collected on our booth, and was quick to deliver our food which was always warm. The salmon was delicious and very well seasoned. The calamari was not as good as I had expected from reading other review. The portion size was plentfiul and would easily accomodate 3-4 diners.

We skipped dessert for a tour of Las Olas Blvd instead. I would certainly consider this a must visit in Four Lauderdale, particularly in the downtown area.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Atmosphere is amazing here, whether you sit inside or out. Service is very good as they keep your drinks full and keep an eye on their tables. Nice lite fare for lunch with burgers and salads and more. Did I mention it's also a great place to people watch? If you're in the area give them a try!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Never disappoints. The sliders and calamari are deelish. I had the shrimp fettucine and my daughter had the filet. Both cooked to perfection. The Proseco was reasonably priced at 35.00 bottle. We were celebrating my 29th bday....lol....and we shared the chocolate molten cake with vanilla ice cream for dessert....excellente!

BTW valet parking is only 5.00.

Will go back for sure.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Dined here for a friends bachelorette weekend! I would consider this a casual/ upscale restaurant.

Atmosphere is trendy and gives off an upbeat vibe. This is a restaurant that wants to separate itself from the norm. One of the small details that I found interesting was that the host stamps the table with the features of the day. I have never seen that before.

Service was outstanding! Professional and attentive without being overbearing. He checked back when necessary to ensure we enjoyed our meals. He was very accommodating to our large party of women!

I ordered the prime rib sandwich and found it flavorful and filling. The sandwich was so large that I could only eat half. They served the sandwich with thin potato stick fries and a delicious au jus sauce. I didn't have enough room for desert, but wish that I had! An ice cream sandwich came to our table that looked so tempting! I now regret that I didn't have a bite!

Prices are above average, but you get what you pay for. Would definitely recommend.