“YOLO lives up to it's name!”
Review of YOLO

YOLO
Reserve with OpenTable
YOLO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,374 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Cross street: Las Olas Blvd. & SE 4th Ave
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I had dinner the other night at YOLO and it was fabulous! It was so clean & trendy and the staff was efficient & friendly. I had the Santornini Grilled Octopus Salad and it was wonderful! I wish I could eat there again and have this salad again. We also orderded the Truffled YOLO chips and they were really good too but have them put the blue cheese on the side. Still really good.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went on a weeknight during out vacation. It was full of suits and heels. Maybe this is the working person's singles hangout, I don't know. I felt a tad bit miffed when we were questioned by the hostess whether or not we were going to have a "real meal" or just appetizers and drinks. I didn't know what I wanted at that point, but I felt like I had to make a choice or we wouldn't get a real table! I ordered the crab cakes. They were a little too rich (or buttery) for my liking. I couldn't finish. My friend loved their salad dressing. Potatoes gratin were good.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Inside/Outside bar, lots of people watching; great menu and good service in the dining room. Busy early and late, lots of fun people.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great food, and great bottomless bloody's & mimosa's! Had wonderful service too. Loved the outdoor seating atmosphere.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Whether you sit inside or outside on the patio with the fire pits, expect to see some Fort Lauderdale's hottest dressed, best cars, and a Happy Hour to Dinner crowd of businessmen and women. The food is great. I would recommend the California Spinach Salad, which is filling and just plain awesome. I also would suggest that every table get the homemade potato chips; there isn't much better than truffled chips. Here's to YOLO!