“Fun restaurant with very good bar scene and food”
Review of YOLO

YOLO
Reserve with OpenTable
YOLO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 1,407 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Cross street: Las Olas Blvd. & SE 4th Ave
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Hanging out in Fort Lauderdale is always fun, and Yolo is a must go to place. It has a terrific outside bar scene and a very nice restaurant. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the food and wine options. The last time I went there it was for a work dinner and drinks event. Everyone enjoyed their food whether it was beef, seafood, or the wide selection of appetizers.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

They have an outside bar with seating and an indoor beautiful restaurant. We had the salmon with carmelized fennel on a wood plank. Perfectly cooked. Appetizers and desert looked wonderful but had to leave early. But next time, for sure...

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband took me there. I had the Ribeye, Tomato Lentile soup, cornbread and veggies. It was absolutely delicious, our server Jimmy was very prompt and attentive. We were with another couple they ordered the calamari appetizer and said it was great along with the prime rib. The service after getting past the hostess was great. The first people you come into contact with either by phone on in person truly sets the tone of the experience. Due to my nature I had to change the tone of the people I engaged with to ensure that our anniversary was not tainted with that slight ting of attitude. Overall this was excellent food and drinks.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Went for brunch with my family on Sunday, October 7th, 2012. We really enjoyed ourselves. The restaurant was inviting, modern and spacious. They have a nice bar, indoor and outdoor seating and space for large groups for special occasions. Their valet is very reasonable at $5.00. They also had a live DJ playing a variety of upbeat, groovy music, that kept you happy.

We ordered the calamari and artichoke from the appetizer menu and they were both very delicious! Everyone ordered a variety of dishes off of the menu with no complaints. We ordered some bread (room temperature and served by request only) and it was neatly presented with olives and almonds.

I am excited about returning, possibly for dinner next time. Thank you for a great afternoon!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great service and a nice atmosphere, this is always a very consistent restaurant.

While it might not rock your world, the food is of nice quality and prices are typical for Las Olas. We had a full dinner, but I could see this being a great stop for wine/drinks and appetizers. Terrific munchie menu that includes meatball sliders, great calamari and terrific sashimi tuna. Dinner was good...I had the salmon, but the prime rib looked pretty darn awesome. Woulda, coulda, shoulda...

Second time I've dined here and have been pleased both times....