“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
60-Minute Everglades Airboat Tour and Gator Boys Alligator Rescue Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Everglades Holiday Park! Climb aboard one of our state-of-the-art airboats for an unforgettable adventure in the Florida Everglades, then take in a live alligator presentation featuring the Gator Boys Alligator Rescue in our world famous Gator Pit! With miles of wetlands before you, you'll journey deep into the Everglades, zipping across the river of grass at top speeds, an expert tour guide leading the way.Lock eyes with an American alligator and snap amazing pictures as you come face-to-face with some of the Everglades most unusual and exciting animals. Airboat tours at Everglades Holiday Park are an hour long, and that's plenty of time to meet and greet with some of the area's most exotic and unforgettable wildlife. Our captains are more than skilled, they're true "Gladesmen" intimately familiar with the area and prepared to take you where you need to be to experience the sights and sounds you'll treasure forever.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
North Carolina
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Enjoyed this so much. You HAVE to do it. Cost was $55.00pp. Had an hour ride with 26 people on an airboat. Saw 4 alligators, birds and airboat sliding sideways !

1 Thank Atv-cruiser

• Turkish first
Granbury, Texas
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Fun for kids more than adults”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

As everyone else I watch Gator Boys with my grandsons and wanted to visit the park. My husband and I decided to drive out and see it. It was 49.50 for two which included the hour airboat ride and the Gator Show. The airboat ride was quite fun and we saw about four gators during the ride. They come up to the boat and that is because they are fed, but that's fine with me because the kids on our ride loved it. The gator show, was pretty cheesy. I feel they could have done a lot more, it was only about ten minutes long and not exciting at all. The only staff that seemed happy to be there was our airboat driver and the guy that did the show, the cashiers never smiled once and the gift shop girl ate the whole time we were in there. Overall, the only way I would return is if I took my grandson because he is such an animal lover.

2 Thank rv8erdonna
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Me and my friend went in April. It was pooring on our airboat ride. Saw my first aligator. Got to hold one to. My friend got to sit on a huge gator. Show was interesting. Kind of pricey.

1 Thank dallaslovey
Aalborg, Denmark
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Don't spend hard earned vacation time on this place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Do NOT spend your hard earned vacation time on this venue. Find another. The boatride was ok if one has never tried this kind before, but if you are there to see alligators : go somewhere else. The "asking" for tips everywhere annoyed me, and I did not feel like tipping a boatdriver that got mad because a small child interrupted her very important speach about snakes.

The gatorboys show after the boat ride.... - we left that's just a cheap sideshow! Where I'm from it's animal cruelty.

5 Thank LarsMorch
Ucluelet, Canada
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Adventure on an airboat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Loved seeing the alligators in the wild. Also enjoyed the variety of birds. For a person who likes bird watching this is a good trip. Also enjoyed the alligator show.

Visited November 2012