“Great food and service!”
Review of SUKHOTHAI RESTAURANT - CLOSED

SUKHOTHAI RESTAURANT
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The service is excellent and the food is delicious! We go there all the time! The dumpling appetizer is a must-order!!

• Visited October 2012

ft lauderdale
“Grossed out”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I went in and ordered take out. It took a while and I watched others come in and get their take out and leave. After about 36 min, a guy comes back in and says they gave him the wrong order. He had opened it up already. Turns out, it was MY order. They apologized to him, gave him the correct order and handed me the bag he returned. They got mad when I asked them to make me a fresh one! The other dudes hands were in my food!! I asked for my money back and will not return.

2 Thank jaggie617
Miami, Florida
“Delicious food and great service”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Everything we've tried on the menu has always been very good. Especially Love the Pad Thai! Wait staff is always very attentive. Always have a great meal...

“BIG, BIG DISAPPOINTMENT”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My favorite cuisine is THAI and we have eaten here two times before. All 3 of us had extremely poor food served to us. One diner had scallops in panang curry which turned out to be 5 hard and tasteless scallops in a bland, beige sauce. Another ordered Pad See Ew which is made with very wide, thick noodles: here they use their ONLY noodle and it's not the same dish as good Thai restaurants use. My dish was simple Pad Thai: they use their ONLY noodle and there was hardly any flavor to the dish; other restaurants serve it with fresh lime to perk things up, but not here. I asked the hostess if they got a new chef, but she said it's the same one for the past 20 years. It's a gloomy atmosphere coupled with mediocre food. We have MANY excellent Thai restaurants, try one of them instead.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank kevinbernardi
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Average food, reasonable prices.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Have been to better Thai restaurants. If nearby, it's fine, but i wouldn't travel too far. Pad Thai was just average. Curry dishes also just average.

Visited March 2012