“Nice place to relax”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Las Olas and SW 1st Ave
Description: An eclectic hookah bar & lounge with an amazing ambiance & a delicious Mediterranean fusion menu and Japanese cuisine featured as well. Off the Hookah features flair bartenders and some of the most renowned belly dancers in the world.
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Did not eat but enjoyed drinks and the view. The server Caprie was very helpful and gave us tips on the area. I'll go back

2  Thank Sdssds

Reviewed April 18, 2011

I went to Off The Hookah Friday night after work wtih some friends. We sat at the outside patio bar and had a few drinks. The patio over looks the waterway, it was gorgeous out. We order a bunch of different food items, they were all good. The humus was amazing and the sushi was above average. I will def be coming back again. I love the entertainment with belly dancers and music.

Reviewed April 10, 2011

seated outside by hostess for dinner but not given menus and we sat there at least 15 minutes before a waitress came over. She asked "what are you here for, are you eating?" Then she went back inside but didn't appear again for another 5 minutes with menus. Took our drink orders which took another 10 minutes or so to arrive and then took our orders. 2 of us ordered beef kabobs as an entree which come with rice and vegetable of the day and the other person in our party a gyro. More waiting for the food to arrive and during this time one of us had to go to the bar ourselves to get another drink. Food arrives, the gyro was cold and while the beef was ok on the kabob the vegetable of the day turned out to be 3 green beans lying on top of a mound of rice which was barely warm. Of course we had to wait for the bill and then for the signed check. The waitress wasn't friendly and definitely had an attitude. Will not recommend this place.

Reviewed February 1, 2011

Considering I am a vegan I couldn't ask for more. Their humus was out of this world. It tasted like they had their Mama in the kitchen. The waiter was such a nice guy. Everything he suggested was great. Can not wait to eat here again when I am back in town.

Reviewed April 5, 2010

Amazing food, amazing shows (I believe it's on Friday), and 23 flavours of hookah! You're gonna have a great great time! The furniture is awesome. Try to reserve a bed! It's really really nice! I loved it!! To be seat outside it's great too! There's an amazing view! You can see water and a train! and there's a kind of private room for meetings, with another bar, really nice!