“dated” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Florida City
Fort Myers
“dated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

strategic for his vicinity with the keys,this hotel needs an update. but is well kept,and the lady at the desk/breakfast is extraordinary! definitely too expensive for the rating. for the same money or less,there's a beautiful travelodge next door.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Ok, The Bug was one of the big roaches found in the south. It may have just got in. But I didn't like it running under my bed and got it with my hairspay....
But the coffee pot had not been cleaned after it was used. Everyone can miss something once in a while when cleaning a room. Might deserve the next middle rating??

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Florida City hotels

Lakelamd, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

The rate was high, but the bed was so comfy! I felt swindled but I promise the bed made up for it. the Shoney's was close by, the Wal-Mart was close by, and the highway was close by too. Good enough for a weekend! OOh and the room was on the inside so I felt safe not like some random person could come knock on my door and kill me especially because I was travelling solo, and there was a nice window so I could see my car and that made me happy too. I just wish the room wasn't so expensive it's really worth about 89.99 a night vs the 120.00 I paid. But again THE BED WAS SPECTACULAR I ACTUALLY OVER SLEPT IT WAS SO COMFY.

Room Tip: the room was clean and comfy and I felt totally SAFE because the room was inside the building and no...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Decatur, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Rooms were clean. Night manager was very helpful. Kind of interesting trying to get into the entrance from the north, especially at night. We didn't use the pool, but it looked inviting.

We got our money's worth.

• Stayed October 2012
Mason, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I got what I expected for $62.99. It was clean, and great for a 1 night stay. We didn't use the pool, but it looked pretty good as well. The breakfast didn't look that great, but we were kind of late. It was a typical, cheap, continental breakfast. There are a ton of restaurant options in the area. There is also an outlet mall nearby with Nike, Coach, and more. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Brett B
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I went to this hotel for mother's day, I went inside to check in with my dad and Patel the general manager was at the counter, he ask me for a credit card, I told him that I was going to pay cash. I work for the same hotel chain and he told me that if I was sure that I work for the chains hotel and if that was the case I didn't know what I was doing, he told me that I was cheap and if I was not happy staying there, he will refund my money, I didn't want it argue with him, I asked him and how there suites are, he replied better than your money, my dad and I didn't want it stay there after the way I was treated, after couple of minutes I returned to the front desk and I told him that I was to take his word for it and I want it my money back, he said to bad you ain't get in it. One's again I didn't want it argue with him I left the room keys on top of the counter and walked out, thinking if I called the company that I work with, I'll get my money back, they called the hotel directly and Patel lied to them saying that I was not get in my money back because I tried to check in with more people that was originally in the reservation

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank ecuaquito
Frankford, DE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

Clean, nice facilities, comfortable, great breakfast, great location, great staff!! Highly recommend!

Room Tip: We stayed in the very back row, which was the quietest, and they had picnic tables right outside so...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family