Picked this place for an overnight stay due to excellent tripadvisor ratings. And was extremely happy with it!
The previous two nights had stayed at the Trump International Beach Resort on Miami Beach. They may have a flasher building, and beach Access, etc, but their customer service is pathetic when measured against this Travelodge.
From the second I arrived here I felt welcomed and valued. The checkin was amazing - all the right info and help.
The room we were given was extremely clean. Clearly staff who care.
Bed very comfy. And best of all, for people like us who are travelling, there is everything nearby you could need. Service station, liquor store, fast food outlets, 24hr ATM, a Walmart, etc etc etc.
I usually hesitate to give a full 5 star approval rating, but I cannot find any reason to fault this place! It is not a resort, it is just a very well run, very tidy and handy, perfect place for an overnight stopover on your way to whereever you are going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Florida City-Homestead offers relaxing family holidays, superb getaways, and a quiet refuge for business trips. Whatever your needs, our hotel staff will do their best to make sure your stay with us is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Florida City/Homestead/Everglades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida City Travelodge Hotel Florida City
- Travelodge Florida City
- Travel Lodge Florida City
- Florida City Travel Lodge