This hotel is located at the back lot of McDonalds off a major highway. It is a hole in the wall. The mosquitos are so bad that walking 100 feet to mcdonalds you were eaten alive!!! In the morning pulled into Dunkin Donuts next door, there were drunks hanging out front with brown bags, I wish I had my gun with me I felt that unsafe! This hotel is located in a crap town that is dangerous and dirty! The reviews on here must come from those who are homeless or don't know any better, OMG! Go stay at the Hampton or Marriott in Homestead, so much safer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Florida City-Homestead offers relaxing family holidays, superb getaways, and a quiet refuge for business trips. Whatever your needs, our hotel staff will do their best to make sure your stay with us is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Travelodge Florida City/Homestead/Everglades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida City Travelodge Hotel Florida City
- Travelodge Florida City
- Travel Lodge Florida City
- Florida City Travel Lodge