Very convenient Motel, near on the entrances to Everglades and to Alligator Farm. We stayed there twice, as a start point to Key West and when coming back. You can find nice restaurants, an outlet mall, banks and a wallmart near this Travelodge. The area seemed ok to us, even at night.
Staff was really nice and helpful, we have to mention Ms. Jodi Pattel from the front desk, she gave us really good advice about the area and the Everglades.
Rooms were spacious, clean, with a huge king-size bed. They have a micro-wave and a decent size fridge. No safety box available. Good aircon system too. We didn't use the pool, but it looked very nice.
Breakfast was included in our rate, good variety of pancakes/waffles, bread, sausages, eggs, good coffee and very good orance juice.
I recommend this very nice motel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Florida City-Homestead offers relaxing family holidays, superb getaways, and a quiet refuge for business trips. Whatever your needs, our hotel staff will do their best to make sure your stay with us is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Florida City/Homestead/Everglades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida City Travelodge Hotel Florida City
- Travelodge Florida City
- Travel Lodge Florida City
- Florida City Travel Lodge