I have been traveling from Tampa to Key West and this was my first day of a long 10 day trip that included stays in Tampa, Miami, and Orlando and was with two families other than mine. As my fellow reviewers mentioned here, it is easy to miss this place (not the Dennys restaurant though). Two things specially comes to mind about our stay. 1. The property manager was kind enough to extend our check-out time as an infant we had in our party was showing signs of fever. 2. We received a call on our way to Key West saying that my friend has missed her iPhone under the bed sheets and would be able to collect on our way back. My friends from Dubai who were traveling with us rated their stay very high. One good thing I liked was transfer of our luggage directly to the room as each room had parking space in front and the property looked like a resort. This is not your five star hotel but the service is definitely worth praising.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Florida City-Homestead offers relaxing family holidays, superb getaways, and a quiet refuge for business trips. Whatever your needs, our hotel staff will do their best to make sure your stay with us is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Florida City/Homestead/Everglades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida City Travelodge Hotel Florida City
- Travelodge Florida City
- Travel Lodge Florida City
- Florida City Travel Lodge