Stayed here on a 4day trip to the Everglades. Staff are very friendly and accommodating-especially the manager who was very helpful and informative on places to visit. Although good value with regards to a free breakfast which was good-(although very busy as it is a small breakfast room-which wasn't pleasant). The rooms were extremely small and packed with furniture. At the end of the room directly next to the bed my children slept in the carpet was soaking wet and smelled of damp. The walls of the hotel are unbelievably thin and we were kept awake the whole time we were there by others TVs and aircon throughout the night.There was also a wide gap in the front door which concerned me as ther are lots of insects around. The Pool is also small and unsupervised-an accident waiting to happen. Sorry Florida City but this wasn't a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Florida City-Homestead offers relaxing family holidays, superb getaways, and a quiet refuge for business trips. Whatever your needs, our hotel staff will do their best to make sure your stay with us is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Florida City/Homestead/Everglades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida City Travelodge Hotel Florida City
- Travelodge Florida City
- Travel Lodge Florida City
- Florida City Travel Lodge