We were a group of 7. My family was visiting another that lives in the area. This place was really nice...(better than the previous place we were in) The only thing was it was hidden a bit but once you see the sign you know you found the place. So be on the lookout if your driving, you might miss it. :)
As for the rooms..they are nice! Big comfortable beds, chairs and tables. No probs with the bathroom.
Pool was a bit small. Well aware that its not a 5 star hotel but there was some issues sharing with others. (another party with some teenage boys were throwing a football while we were in with our 16 month old and my mother-in-law confronted them because she almost go hit)
Breakfast: IS THE BOMB!! They have what no other place has (or at least I think) They got a machine that makes the best pancakes in 2 min!! BONUS!!
As for the area, you got all your fast food spots, (Subway, Wendys, PIzzahut, McD etc.) and there is a good Outlet shopping Plaza less than 2 mins.
Overall, glad I can and would come again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Florida City-Homestead offers relaxing family holidays, superb getaways, and a quiet refuge for business trips. Whatever your needs, our hotel staff will do their best to make sure your stay with us is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Florida City/Homestead/Everglades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida City Travelodge Hotel Florida City
- Travelodge Florida City
- Travel Lodge Florida City
- Florida City Travel Lodge