We recently stayed at this Travelodge on our way to Key West, we travelled with friends who had made the arrangements online through Hotels.com.
Up on arrival we were met by the very friendly General Manager Suny Patel who booked us into our rooms, we asked if he had any suggestions for a place to have some lunch and he suggested a place called Portofino's. We attended there and the food was fantastic in fact it was so good we returned the next day for more.
When we got into the room we found that the furniture was a little dated but very clean and the shower area had been frequently updated. We enjoyed the king size bed and slept very well, the next morning we went for the included breakfest and found it to be well prepared and a good assortment, including eggs and sausage.
I would highly recommed this hotel to anyone who is looking for a clean room and good value for the money.
We would return to this place in a heartbeat.
If there were any negatives, it would be that the pool is small for the amount of rooms available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Florida City-Homestead offers relaxing family holidays, superb getaways, and a quiet refuge for business trips. Whatever your needs, our hotel staff will do their best to make sure your stay with us is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Florida City/Homestead/Everglades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florida City Travelodge Hotel Florida City
- Travelodge Florida City
- Travel Lodge Florida City
- Florida City Travel Lodge