“Will definitely be back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Florida City

Ramada Florida City
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Florida City
Austin, TX
“Will definitely be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2009

My friends and I were driving all day from Tampa, and we were hoping to find a place we could stay at that was close to the Keys, but wasn't quite so expensive. As we were getting off the highway, we decided to stop at the first hotel we found in Florida City, the Ramada Florida City. It turns out it was a great choice because a) it was very easy to find b) had very comfortable beds and c) management went out of their way to ensure we were well taken care of. The next day, we headed down to Key Largo and came back to stay for the night again (the hotel's only about 30 minutes from the Keys, so it's a nice value if you don't want to pay resort prices). I hope to return this summer when it's really warm.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Czech first
Charlotte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2009

I had not stayed in this hotel in a while and was impressed with the upgrades since they changed from Hampton Inn ownership. Fortunately most of the staff was still working there and they (Manager) went out of their way to get me a room. I am aware that this hotel is an older hotel but the staff has done a great job in keeping it very nice and neat. Keep up the GREAT WORK! I look forward to my next trip in April!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2009

My husband and I went to visit my sick Mother who was at the Homestead Hospital.
We booked our hotel there. We have done alot of traveling latetly but never had such of comfortable beds like this one. The Free hot breakfast was the most too. And the server Norma, she made us feel like home. My husband is fussy about Hotel and Motel, yours is the best. We been telling our friends about this place. We are coming back next year on a vacation and we will be bringing friends with us.And we will be staying at the Ramada Florida City.

• Stayed February 2009
Floridian Hotel
Floridian Hotel
#3 of 17 in Homestead
3.5 of 5 stars 519 reviews

Been to Ramada Florida City? Share your experiences!