“Consistent With Pleasant Employees”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Fresno, California
“Consistent With Pleasant Employees”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This Starbs (as we like to call them) was almost across the street from the Travelodge where we stayed. Super convenient, fast, and pleasant people working there who smiled and started our day out right.

Visited April 2014

Ocala, Florida
“Fantastic Coffee, Impeccable Service”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I had a great experience at this Starbucks. Ordered multiple coffee's for Mother's Day. I was greeted warmly by the staff, they quickly answered all of my questions and had the order ready to go in minutes. Everyone loved the coffee. Mostly I loved the treatment by the staff. I would recommend this Starbucks to anyone!

• Visited May 2014
Homestead, Florida
“Outstanding Customer Service”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Always a positive experience at this Starbucks. Kimmi knows what I want before I order!!
Recently purchased their new (tall) Tumbler....add their berry drink & it's just great.

• Visited May 2014
Drake, Colorado
“A Fast Starbucks”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

OK, so it's a Starbucks. You know what that means. But this one had the fastest service I have ever experienced. All 7 of us had our lattes and whatever in less than 10 minutes and then we were back on the road. Good cheese danish, too.

Visited March 2014
North Ridgeville, Ohio
“Love the coffee”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Hated the service. Can 't seem to deal with crowds. Traffic pattern in and out is horrible. But,.the espresso, as usual, was great. Perked me up for a long day on the road. Close to the Everglades National Parkl.

Visited March 2014