“A great break after a long drive.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The store was large and had plenty of room to sit. We hadn't had any Starbucks for two weeks and were going through withdrawl when we found one just across the street from our hotel.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I was promptly served by a friendly barrista. However, I spent more time trying to navigate the parking lot after I had been properly served. I hope they will improve on this.

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

People can complain about the price of coffee at Starbucks all they want but what makes Starbucks who they are is consistency. It doesn't matter where you are Starbucks coffee is good.
That's why this Starbucks was very disappointing. They got my rather simple order wrong-twice! And what an attitude to boot. Time for corporate to pay a visit- time to wake up the staff.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

There was a slight delay as I think the whole entire Homestead Speedway went there each morning. Breads and rolls were great. Coffee and other beverages were great. Hit the spot each morning! Service was better with each day that went by. Not enough parking, I guess they were not built in an area that normally receives that much business.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Love Starbuck's. You know what you will get and this one delivers. The service is consistent and good. Very nice.