“Avoid on Sunday Mornings!” 4 of 5 stars

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Florida City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami, Florida
“Avoid on Sunday Mornings!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place is really good if you're in the mood for southern Cooking. The staff is nice and the portions are generous. My only advice is to AVOID on Sunday mornings since the wait is incredibly long and is packed with people!

Visited November 2013

• Hebrew first
Christmas, Florida
“GREAT FOOD--ALWAYS!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Fast seating, great chicken and dumplings. Great atmosphere, although it gets quite noisy with everyone talking. The service was lacking. No refills of drinks, slow taking our order. The delivery of the food was great.

Visited November 2013
BERGEN COUNTY,N.J.
“Always the Best Service With Fresh Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Florida City may not be the nicest place in the USA,but the Cracker Barrel was the same quality as any other we have visited.It amazes me that no matter were we are in the country both the food and the employees are always top notch.We stopped for a quick breakfast and left with full bellies and a smile on our face.As inexpensive as the food is,we always end up spending a few extra dollars in their gift shop on the unique items they carry.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Bude, United Kingdom
“Not the usual Cracker Barrel experience unfortunately”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

After a late trip to the nearby outlets having driven up from Key Largo we looked forward to a meal of the usual Cracker Barrel quality sadly my oven baked chicken was stone cold as was the sweet potato and the carrots were complete mush and like water. I am not a moaned but it was inedible sadly and had to complain. The poor waitress was horrified and the manager was called and said it would be replaced in aroundd19 minutes when fresh chicken came out of the oven. Well either he exaggerated the timescale or they forgot about me as it was at least half an hour and I had to ask what had happened to my meal. Meanwhile my husband had eaten all his dinner and I had only a replacement baked potato, they brought me a salad and I got so fed up waiting I couldn't be bored to eat all the replacement chicken when it finally turned up, by this time I had lost the will! The manager was very apologetic but they still charged us for the meal which I think a bit of a cheek in the circumstances. We gave the poor waitress a good tip as she had tried her best and none of this disaster was her fault. It has rather put us off Cracker Barrel now and we were regulars. I hope this is just a one off, but it may be some time before we risk it again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
Sugarloaf Key
“Typical Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Just like atl of the other Cracker Barrels. Good food at reasonable prices.Food quality is standd found all over the country. When you just wnat a decent meal quickly for a reasonable price Cracker Barrels meet the need.

Visited October 2013