“Excellent Home-Cooking” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Florida City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sebring, Florida
“Excellent Home-Cooking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We are regular Cracker Barrel customers when we are travelling. We were surprised to find this one so far south in Florida. We stopped on our way to Key Largo and had lunch and, on our way back, we had breakfast there. As always, the food was delicious. No one makes better chicken and dumplins and their pancakes are the best anywhere. I had the apple-topped pancakes and was not disappointed. Cracker Barrel can always be depended upon for a good meal and extra-good service. My only consistent issue with Cracker Barrel is their coffee. It is awful. I overlook it though since their food is so good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Hebrew first
Lakeland, Florida
“Great place to eat and shop.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Great place to stop and eat on the way to the Florida Keys. Lots of choices, clean, and a great atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
leicester
“dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

we had dinner here it was great food staff very lovely good choice of meal great service well done everyne

Visited October 2013
Benitachell
“Out with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Our first experience at a Cracker Barrel restaurant which did did impress us a fair bit. The menu like most US menus seems at first glance complicated, then after you read it, you realise they are! Just when you have mastered it, the waitress asks what do you want on the side. Now being from Uk this does have a slightly different meaning!!!!!!!!!!!!. Our waitress was lovely and explained everything to us Brits clearly. The food was good, my sweet potatoe was underdone, but the rest of the meal was good. The price was very fair,we would return.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Cuero, Texas
“Best pancakes I've ever eaten”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

To me, all Cracker Barrels look the same. And, I guess they are supposed to look the same. Before this visit, however, I had never had the pancakes, even though I've been to quite a few CBs across the country. Pancakes usually are not on my diet, but I made an exception because my daughter raved about them. She was correct. They were light, big, and amazingly, I didn't even feel full or uncomfortable after eating the entire serving. Everything else was up to CB's usual good standards.

• Visited April 2013