“Reliable fare” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Florida City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami, Florida
“Reliable fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Ok Cracker Barrel is usually consistent with regard to the food. The kids like shopping in the store as it is fun. They usually find some old school candy to try.

This location is not to disappoint. My only complaint is the service, like every Cracker Barrel I've been to they have terrible table service.

Once you get seated you have to wait for service. Then it is hold your breath for the biscuits and corn bread. Hopefully you are not blue by the time the waiter takes your order.

So finally you get your order but it always seems something is incorrect. Just make sure you don't let the waiter/waitress get away before you discover it.

So during your meal your drink runs low. Don't hold your breath on this one for a refill as it usually never comes. In fact, at my last visit to this location the waiter never came back to check on us.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

• Hebrew first
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Recommend it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

We love to gathering together as a Family at “Cracker Barrel” Great comforting homemade food. My favorite is “Berries and Buttermilk” pancakes! While waiting in line – you can browse through the store. Pleasant and fast service. We will be back.

• Visited September 2012
“Best breakfast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is a must for me everytime im in miami!!! I love breakfast in here, the corn bread delicious!!! In christmas season they have the most beautiful ornaments!
I always end with a big smile after my meals!

• Visited June 2013
Sebring, Florida
“Always good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Had one dinner and one breakfast at this location during our stay in the area. Food and service was excellent as usual. Never have had a bad meal at Cracker Barrel!

Visited June 2013
“not what I expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

husband wanted to go really badly, prices were good,but I wasn't to happy.My food was not as hot as I'd like. No big deal. I left a big tip for no reason.

• Visited May 2013