“Really Dirty”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013

There is no excuse for a dirty restaurant, filthy ladies room, and dirty doors, and handles.
This location was horribly maintained, dirty everywhere.
Would not eat here if it had the last food on earth.
Thought about buying some candy to go in the front...but this must be the last place on the planet that has no dark chocolate of any kind.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I try to stop by this Cracker Barrel whenever I go up and down the keys. It is usally perfect service and the food is always good. Had a forgetful server on this last trip but we got everything eventually.
Wife loves the gift shop!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

As always, Cracker Barrel delivers good food. Servive was fine and the meal was quite affordable. The restaurant was conveniently located near our hotel.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stopped here on the way back from the Keys, in part because we were hungry, and in part because we wanted to kill some time to allow the Miami rush hour traffic to dissipate. Good decision on both counts. We have eaten at many Cracker Barrels and find them to be better than most chain restaurants, and this one met our expectations for good, predictable menu offerings at fair prices. Our server, Alejandro, set this location well above the others as he was prompt, pleasant, personable and professional. He took care of us as we like being taken care of - efficient but not overbearing. On our next trip to the Keys we will stop in again if the timing is right!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have been going to this Cracker Barrel since it opened and it is very inconsistent. I must say the past couple times we have been there it was good. The Friday Night All you can eat fish fry is excellent. My friend from Nashville tells me that this CB does not compare to the one he visits in Nashville. I agree with the review about the breakfast and the small portions. However, the Blueberry pancakes are the BEST I have ever had. The service at this location is always very friendly, slow at times, but still very friendly. I enjoy going to this CB and always hope for the best.