“Good food for a chain”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Good food for a chain”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Seated immediately and the waitress was prompt and courteous. The food here is very good as opposed to the mundane taste of most chain restaurants.

Visited February 2013

• Hebrew first
“Awesome service!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My family and I love cracker barrel we stop at one anytime we travel. This store (Florida city) is exceptionally great because of the service, William was excellent. It was a bush Friday night and he had many tables to take care of at one time, great service for everyone. The food was really good however since the restaurant was busy it took a while to get to the table but everything was hot and cooked to order. I'll definitely be back, nothing better than good food, cheap prices, and great service.

“Terrible food don't go”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Visited Florida city Monday night, 3 restaurants that were not fast food joints so decided on Cracker Barrel, bit confused as it was a shop with a restaurant at back. They do not sell alcohol and the food was very poor. Wished we went to sunnies.

New England - USA
“Cracker Barrel: Comfort Food & Shopping All in One”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is a pretty typical Cracker Barrel: good comfort food and lots of it. Our waiter was friendly and the service was fast. I ordered a roast beef dinner with turnip greens, mashed potatoes with extra gravy, and applesauce. I LOVE Cracker Barrel turnip greens. I always get them at every Cracker Barrel I stop at. I also enjoy looking around the store and the front porch afterwards. It is kind of a destination stop: good comfort food and shopping all in one.

• Visited February 2013
Homestead, Florida
“Typical Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

It is what you expect, same nationwide good service and great food, one thing that kept them from getting 5 stars is there take out people are "forgetful" and thats me using my nice words!

Visited February 2013