For a budget hotel this is a good choice. Rooms are clean. Linens are decent. Bathroom is decent. Convenient to the Everglades or Keys. Pool is small but better than nothing. Bed was too firm for my taste but others might not mind it. For the money if you're just looking for a quick stopover without frills this is a good bet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairway Inn is conveniently located at the gateway to the Florida Keys and Everglades National Park, 5 miles from the Homestead-Miami Speedway, 25 miles from John Pennekamp State Park, 22 miles from Key Largo, and 30 miles from Downtown Miami. Free high speed wireless internet, complimentary breakfast, and free parking are included with each stay. All 160 rooms at Fairway Inn have individually controlled air-conditioning, cable television, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, laptop safe and toiletries. The hotel has a beautiful outdoor pool with waterfall and free business center with PC and printer. Our friendly staff, clean rooms, convenient location, and budget friendly prices should make Fairway Inn your lodging destination of choice in sunny South Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairway Inn Florida City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairway Hotel Florida City
- Fairway Motel Florida City