Fairway Inn Florida City
Quality Inn Florida City(Florida City)(Great Value!)
$69
$65
Best Western Gateway To The Keys(Florida City)(Great Value!)
$74
$76
$68
$63
Travelocity
Coral Roc Motel(Florida City)
$50
  • Pool
Budget Host Inn(Florida City)
$53
$50
2,361 results
All reviewskey westburger kingroom was cleannice poolwafflesplace to stayvisitor centereverglades national parkgreat valuefree breakfastconvenient locationthe breakfast areaone night stayparking lotfairwaysjaymotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Nice decor, very clean, reasonable rate with full breakfast included. Refrigerator and microwave in the room. We took the room with the Jacuzzi bath. Nice but a little old. Location is great, between 95 and US1. Lots of restaurants and stores nearby. The beach is 15-20 minutes away. We will come back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 06salama
Shaun P, Owner at Fairway Inn Florida City, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Wow! Thanks for the great review - 5 stars (green circles), the highest possible on TripAdvisor - and for highlighting our clean rooms, low rates, complimentary breakfast, and convenient location near the Florida Keys & Everglades National Park.

We love our repeat customers and so I was very happy to read that you "will come back." Next time you are in town, email me at spate@fairwayinnfl.com or call the hotel at 1-888-340-4734 and I will make sure you get our repeat customer discount.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The building was old but it was very clean and well maintained.
Also stuff was very helpful and nice.
The lady at the front desk, Katherine, had nice smile and happy vibe.
They have reasonable rate and free breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hirotake N

Thanks reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor and for highlighting or clean rooms, friendly staff, low rates, and free breakfast.

I will mention your great comments to Katherine when I next see her and I'm sure they will put a smile on her face. Katherine, like Jay who was mentioned below, shows genuine enthusiasm for her job! We are lucky to have her as a part of our front desk team.

Remember, for hassle free reservations and the best available rates in town, book directly through us by calling 1-888-340-4734, visiting our website, or emailing me at spatel@fairwayinnfl.com. Also, feel free to ask for the repeat customer discount next time you are in Florida City. We would love to see you again!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Great room very clean. Jay was at the front desk she was awesome! We liked her very helpful and friendly. Need TV in lobby I like news with my coffee. Overall good place to stay!!!!!
Close to gateway to keys. Change out toilets and bathtubs but very clean!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Tgood45

Thanks for sharing your great experience on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the feedback and the recognition of our clean rooms, friendly staff, and convenient location at the gateway to the Florida Keys and Everglades National Park.

I've already mentioned your comments to Jay and she was very happy to hear about them. Jay has tremendous enthusiasm for her job and it shows. The guest love her and we are lucky to have her as a member of our staff.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Florida City is our halfway point to the Keys. Decided to get a head start on the weekend and stop over to break up the drive. Jay at check in was awesome and friendly, made us feel very welcome and gave good dining tips. Room was decent, clean, very affordable, perfect location right off US 1, lots of restaurants within walking distance. Sounds like the upgraded rooms are even nicer and if you really want extra amenities worth the cost. For us this was a perfect budget choice. Will be back.

• Stayed: June 2014
Shaun P, Owner at Fairway Inn Florida City, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and for highlighting our friendly staff, clean rooms, great rates, and convenient location in Florida City near the Florida Keys and Everglades National Park.

I've forwarded your kind comments to Jay who I'm sure will be happy to read them. She is a valued member of our staff and I appreciate your recognition of her.

Thanks also for mentioning our premium rooms. I would like to take this opportunity to remind guest that they can now book a renovated room for a slight premium (usually $10 more per night) by visiting our website (link at the top left of this TripAdvisor page) or by calling 1-888-340-4734. These rooms include wood floors, upgraded light fixtures, new wall paint, new 32-inch flat screen LED TVs, new Simmons BeautyRest plush top mattresses, and upgraded bedding/linen. I consider these rooms the best value in town!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed here for two nights after returning from the keys. I stayed in a newly renovated room with hardwood floors. The staff was very friendly; they even loaned me some electrical tape and scissors so I could do a temporary repair on my car. There are multiple restaurants within walking distance, as well as a gas station and a Walgreens. Very convenient location! In addition, there is a visitors center across the parking lot from the office. The room was very nice, clean, and came with everything a traveler would expect, and also had a mini fridge (which I consider a nice value add). The outside doesn't look fancy at all......but the rooms (at least the newly renovated ones) are very nice! They have a nice breakfast area with a waffle maker, coffee, etc. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Shaun P, Owner at Fairway Inn Florida City, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Wow, thanks for the great feedback and for giving us the highest possible 5 star (green circle) rating. I would also like to thank you for mentioning our friendly staff, clean rooms, complimentary breakfast, and convenient location near the Florida Keys and Everglades National Park.

I'm glad you enjoyed one of our recently renovated premium rooms and I would like to remind potential guest that they can now book this premium room type (usually $10 more per night) by visiting our website (link at the top left of this TripAdvisor page) or by calling 1-888-340-4734. These rooms include wood floors, upgraded light fixtures, new wall paint, new 32-inch flat screen LED TVs, new Simmons BeautyRest plush top mattresses, and upgraded bedding/linen. I consider these rooms the best value in town!