“Rooms were decent and not a bad area!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairway Inn Florida City

Fairway Inn Florida City
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Florida City
Bloomington, Indiana
“Rooms were decent and not a bad area!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

The only complaint I have is that when they cleaned the room everyday they didn't clean the bathtub. Other than that our stay was great and the area wasn't bad either. I think it was a little too expensive for not being near anything though.

• 4 of 5 stars
Shaun P, Owner at Fairway Inn Florida City, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thanks for leaving our hotel a 4-star review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the feedback.

I will look into the housekeeping issue that you brought up but certainly the staff is expected to clean the bathtub each day even for guests considered "stay overs".

The price was probably a little high because we are in our busy season which extends from the day after Christmas to Easter Sunday. However, I can assure you that you probably still had one of the best rest rates in town!

I hope you are able to stay with us again because we really do love our repeat customers.

I would also like to remind you that guests can now book a renovated room for a slight premium (usually $10-$20 more per night) by visiting our website (link at the top left of this TripAdvisor page) or by calling 1-888-340-4734. These rooms include wood floors, upgraded light fixtures, new wall paint, new 32-inch flat screen LED TVs, and new Simmons BeautyRest plush top mattresses. I consider these rooms the best value in town!

I also want to emphasize that for hassle free reservations and the best available rates in town, book directly through us by calling 1-888-340-4734 or emailing me at spatel@fairwayinnfl.com.

-Shaun

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
HARRIMAN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We found this location on the run had to go to Key Largo for my father whom was dying, glad we did they kept the room clean while we were gone and not there that much. The A/C was not as cool as my wife liked it and a bit noisy but the room was comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 stars
I'm sorry to hear that you were in town because of your father's poor health however I did want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

Thanks for mentioning our clean and comfortable rooms. If you could email me your room number, I will have the A/C looked at. My email address is spatel@fairwayinnfl.com.

Again, thanks for the feedback and I hope things turn out for the best.

Largo, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

James, the front desk clerk, was extremely helpful. He was professional, and truly represented the Fairway Inn in a positive manner. The remodeled rooms were comfortable and clean. For the price, I would certainly stay here again.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the 4-star feedback.

I'm glad you let other TripAdvisor fans know about our friendly staff, clean rooms, and low prices. I've already forwarded your kind remarks to James and i'm sure he was excited to read them.

I hope you are able to stay with us again!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

It was lovelly to stay at this hotel. So calm, quiet, clean and relaxing, after a shopping day in Miami. The services were working fine, the location, besides so far from downtown Miami, is good because of the shopping places and restaurants near the hotel. Another point is the location on a well known florida highway: the US-1.

• 4 of 5 stars
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the 4-star review!

I'm glad you mentioned our clean rooms and convenient location off of US Highway 1 near the Florida Keys and Everglades National Park.

We hope you will be able to stay with us again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

A very good hotel. Clean room and friendly staff. The only negative thing were the size of the breakfastroom and the time of cleaning. Sometimes there wasn't enough place, so we had to take our breakfast to our room. Two times we came back in our room at 5 pm and our room wasn't cleaned yet.

• 4 of 5 stars
Shaun P, Owner at Fairway Inn Florida City, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thanks for leaving our hotel a 4-star review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the feedback!

I'm glad you mentioned our clean rooms and friendly staff.

I'm sorry about the delay in having your rooms cleaned. We have recently been extremely busy and the housekeeping staff has been struggling to get the rooms cleaned on time. We realize this is a problem and are working hard on getting it resolved.

As for the size of the breakfast space, we did recently add indoor and outdoor seating but none the less when we are as busy as we have been lately, the breakfast room does get crowded. However, we are committed to improving the breakfast experience and that's why we now have 8 tables and 32 chairs in the indoor breakfast area, 18 chairs and accompanying tables in the screened outdoor breakfast area, and 6 tables and 24 chairs on the pool.

I hope you will stay with us again!

Bishopville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

We stayed four nights at this motel from March 13-17. We spent our days visiting the Keys, Everglades the beaches, local hot spots including Key West. The TV and breakfast were ok. The rooms were very clean The service was good. There were no problems I would stay again

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

I'm glad you mentioned our clean rooms, friendly staff, and convenient location near the Florida Keys and Everglades National Park.

We love our repeat customers and hope that you will be able to stay with us again.

Roma, Italia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stop in this hotel on our way to the Keys. The position is very good also to go to the Everglades. We spend there two nigths. The room was big and clean and we slept very well. Breakfast is included in the rate of the room and it is possible to take it at the reception hall. There are quite a lot of tables but if the hotel is full, no way to find a place to sit to take your breakfast. Anyway we really enjoyed our stay there. If we go back to Florida City, for sure we will stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank sunflower1_13
Shaun P, Owner at Fairway Inn Florida City, responded to this review, March 20, 2014

I'm glad you mentioned our clean and comfortable rooms, free breakfast, and convenient location near the Florida Keys and Everglades National Park.

We work hard to provide a great value. This value includes FREE upgraded WiFi, FREE complimentary breakfast now with 2 create-it-yourself hot waffle makers, FREE parking in front of room, FREE microwave and refrigerator in each room, FREE in-room safe, FREE 24-hour coffee in the hotel lobby, FREE business center in the hotel lobby, and FREE great customer service!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Florida City
Ramada Florida City
Ramada Florida City
#9 of 12 in Florida City
3.0 of 5 stars 702 reviews

Been to Fairway Inn Florida City? Share your experiences!