Fairway Inn Florida City
Quality Inn Florida City(Florida City)(Great Value!)
$68
$65
Best Western Gateway To The Keys(Florida City)(Great Value!)
$74
$68
$63
Travelocity
$65
Coral Roc Motel(Florida City)
$50
  • Pool
Budget Host Inn(Florida City)
$53
$50
2,358 results
All reviewskey westburger kingroom was cleannice poolwafflesplace to stayvisitor centereverglades national parkgreat valuefree breakfastconvenient locationthe breakfast areaone night stayparking lotfairwaysjaymotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I first came to know about the Fairway Inn from reading the great reviews on tripadvisor. So I started planning my trip and contacted the owner, Shawn Patel. I was impressed by his prompt and warm response. Since I was traveling with my teenage daughter, I wanted a safe and clean place to stay. Shawn put my mind at ease. Our room was big and clean, the hotel is well located and well priced. The blueberry muffins from the complimentary breakfast were yummy. What more can you ask for? We had a wonderful time, and didn't want to leave.
Hope we can come soon next year!

Room Tip: room 102, well located!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank claudia n
Shaun P, Owner at Fairway Inn Florida City, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Claudia,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a kind review on TripAdvisor. 5-stars...made by day!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and I look forward to your next visit.

Thanks for mentioning our clean rooms, convenient location, and free breakfast.

Remember, for hassle free reservations, book directly through us by calling 1-888-340-4734 or emailing me at spatel@fairwayinnfl.com.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This hotel was clean and affordable with great customer service from Vanessa at the front desk. We were pleased with the quality, and price. The amenities and comfort of the bed were far better than the hotel we had in Key West!

Room Tip: Staying on the upper floors is more quiet, and the front desk lady Vanessa was able to give us one on the second floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for leaving us a 4-star review on TripAdvisor. We learn a lot from these reviews and I really appreciate your feedback.

I'm glad you mentioned our clean rooms, friendly staff, and low prices. I have forwarded your kind comments to Vanessa who I'm sure will be very pleased.

I hope you will be able to stay with us again.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

If you're planning a trip to Miami or South of, you're going to be paying an ARM or a LEG for a hotel room. For less than $100 you can stay in this nice little hotel (motel) in Florida City (just south of Homestead), about 129 miles north of Key West. It's in a wonderful location, surrounded by many shops, restaurants and right off highway 1. Bed was clean and comfortable, Towels were clean, carpets looked original and needed replacing, but hey, all the other hotels within 130 miles were 2x-4x that price. This is why I rated it 4 stars. Staff was friendly. Frig and Micro in each room. Free Wi-Fi, etc. We stayed 2 nights and enjoyed South Florida for the weekend!

Room Tip: Try not to get rooms on the corners where all the buildings come together. It's where all the soda machines are, the laundry facility is, etc. You hear EVERYTHING. The perfect room is on the end of the building. The VERY END.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time leave our hotel a review on TripAdvisor.

I'm glad you noted are low prices, clean rooms, and convenient location near the Florida Keys and Everglades National Park.

We offer the best rates in town without sacrificing on amenities. Free WiFi, free breakfast, free parking, free 24-hour coffee, and free in-room microwave and refrigerator.

I hope you will be able to stay with us again.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Stayed one night, January 18th. We found our room clean and happy there was a fridge and microwave in the room. Grounds were kept up. The front desk representative, James, was extremely helpful upon our arrival and check in process. The only complaint we had was that the continental breakfast the hotel provided was good, BUT, there was NOT enough space to accommodate all the guests that tried to sit down and eat.
We would go back again when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Shaun P, Owner at Fairway Inn Florida City, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

We really love TripAdvisor "Senior Reviewers"! Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel.

I'm glad you mentioned our clean rooms, friendly staff (I've already passed your comments along to James), and in-room microwave and refrigerator.

We realize that our breakfast area is small for the size of the property and are working on solving the problem. The plan is to double the amount of indoor seating and add outdoor seating to our breakfast facilities as well. At the same time, we are going to renovate our hotel lobby and add a new business center with 2 workstations and a printer.

I hope you will be able to stay with us again and experience the improvements first hand.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

At check-in Vanessa and Suzanne were very pleasant and helpful. This motel is a nice stop-over on our way to the Keys. I would definitely stay here again. The breakfast area is a little small but I think there going to enlarge it. The pool area was a nice area for me to catch up on my reading.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

I'm glad you mentioned our friendly staff, convenient location near the Florida Keys, and outdoor pool with waterfall.

We recognize that our indoor breakfast area is small for the size of the property and we are currently working on expanding it. We will be doubling the amount of indoor seating and adding outdoor seating as well. We are also going to be renovating the hotel lobby and adding a business center. All of these changes should be complete in the next month or so.