We booked this hotel while visiting the Everglades on our trip to the Keys. Our room was spacious and clean. Unfortunately the pool was too cold to swim in. The room had a fridge, microwave & coffee maker. Lots of free parking and close to restaurants and easy access to the Highway. The free continental breakfast was pretty minimal so I'd recommend planning to eat breakfast somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairway Inn is conveniently located at the gateway to the Florida Keys and Everglades National Park, 5 miles from the Homestead-Miami Speedway, 25 miles from John Pennekamp State Park, 22 miles from Key Largo, and 30 miles from Downtown Miami. Free high speed wireless internet, complimentary breakfast, and free parking are included with each stay. All 160 rooms at Fairway Inn have individually controlled air-conditioning, cable television, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, laptop safe and toiletries. The hotel has a beautiful outdoor pool with waterfall and free business center with PC and printer. Our friendly staff, clean rooms, convenient location, and budget friendly prices should make Fairway Inn your lodging destination of choice in sunny South Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairway Inn Florida City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairway Hotel Florida City
- Fairway Motel Florida City