“Fun!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Robert is Here

Robert is Here
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Florida City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We went here for the famous milkshakes! They were very good but expensive. The fun part was while waiting is fresh fruit that we haven't ever heard of was offered in dishes for you to try! I would be here all the time just for the fruit! Yum!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Margate, Florida
“Touristy, but fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

they have great fruit milkshakes and interesting produce. A bit pricy, but you see produce that you don't see everywhere else.

Visited February 2014
“Great place to stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Get a milkshake. I had strawberry key lime which was very good. One of the kids gave up a taste of their mango milkshake. I'm sure whatever flavor you can't go wrong.

No artificially flavored syrup in these shakes! Flavored with fresh fruit!

Also we had a mango cut up for us by the young ladies at the counter. Wow... Sweet... Fresh... Juicy... Good!

Browse the animal park in the back while you spoon and eat your milkshake.

My only regret was not buying some honey. Make sure you find the honey testing station. Try the tangerine honey.

Miami, FL
“Finally went here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have lived in the Homestead area for over 8 years. I have always heard of this place but never actually went. I finally drove over there yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. It was a Friday, around noon, and yet the place was packed. They had lots of local produce, so I picked up a bag of locally-grown corn on the cob, a couple of beefsteak tomatoes and an avocado. Selection was huge, prices were a little steep, but it's nice to know I am supporting local farmers instead of buying stuff that was grown in Peru or California. Two small gripes: I could not find a single ripe avocado. They had tons of them, but they were all hard, and needed a few days to ripen. I was hoping to make guacamole last night, but it didn't happen. Also, Robert ("The" Robert) checked me out. He was polite enough but was more interested in hollering over the microphone that he needed more cilantro than quickly checking me out and letting me get out of there. It was a typical summer day in Homestead; very hot with tons of big fans blowing the hot air around. Overall I am sorry I waited so long to go, and will be back only because I love (and support) locally-grown produce. I didn't buy a milkshake -- that's not why went! P.S. Not sure why this place is listed as a "restaurant". It's a produce stand.

• 2 of 5 stars
New York
“Must Visit Local Stop in Florida City- be sure to get a shake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is a family run fruit and vegtable stand with a shake shop attached. More varities of ANYthing and EVERYthing than you have ever seen The friendly staff is always happt to let you try a taste of an unfamiliar item. The shakes come in 40+++ flavors and really hit the spot on a hot day.

Its just 10 minutes west of Route 1 - well worth a detour if you are visiting the Keys.

• 5 of 5 stars

Been to Robert is Here? Share your experiences!