“Best milkshake in the world..period”
Review of Robert is Here

Robert is Here
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Florida City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Best milkshake in the world..period”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We told to call in on the way to the Alligator park and we might of missed it only for the fact it says ROBERT IS HERE in 4 ft letters on the roof of the building.
We were pressed for time so we couldn't go round the petting zoo or see the other attrations, we were here just for the shakes.
They make them fresh to order from any fruit or veg combination you want, you will need to queue up to place your order, your then given a number and a few minutes later its called out and off you go to collect a shake which will change your life. No other shake you have ever had will come close, I promise they are out of this world. go and enjoy.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Jacksonville, Florida
“You Gotta Stop Here”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Robert's Fruit Stand is an unbelieveable adventure if you are down in the Everglades. They sell just able any tropical fruit you can imagine. It is also a real cool place to walk around and look at the stuff. You gotta try the milk shakes. They are the best. I had the Key LIme Pie Shake.

• Visited July 2013
“Best strawberry milkshake ever”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I love this place I've none Robert since I was a little girl I moved to Ga and I always go back for my shake the best I've ever tasted

Los Angeles, California
“Wide variety of tropical fruits”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The sugarcane juice just hit the spot for us. But don't let that stop you from checking out the wide variety of tropical fruits they have to offer in the form of full fruit, smoothie or shake. We tried mango and dragonfruit too, and they were both excellent. Bought some of the hot sauce, yet to try that out.

• Visited August 2013
“Best Milkshakes in Miami! Great place for the family!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I loved the smoothies! We had the key lime and strawberry milkshakes. They had mango samples which was delicious. Many homemade items marked at a descent price. Extra things for the kids - animal petting area and water splash area.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Robert is Here? Share your experiences!