“Awesome fruits & people”
Review of Robert is Here

Robert is Here
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Florida City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Best place for a true feel for what South Florida tradition and hospitality used to be. Staff makes you feel comfortable and part of the family, and of course the fruits, veggies and milkshakes/smoothies are worth the trip anyway.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

For the second time, on our way back from the Alligators farm, we made a stop at this place.

It's a fruit shop, not a amusement park, don't be surprised. But they have some animals at the back that will make the young children very happy to encounter.

This is a must to do if you are passing by.
They have a incredible choice of fresh fruit, and super great fresh milkshakes / smoothies done on the spot for you.

I am living in Europe, and never seen such great place with fruits like that.

Go for it !

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We saw that place on our way to the Everglades and we were amused by the name. We decided to stop there on our way back as we caught too much sun kayaking and we need milkshakes to feel a little better. The place is amazing! It has a little bit of the atmosphere of an European fruit market. I bought some exotic fruit that I have never tried before. I told the seller that we were staying in a motel and we didn't even had the knife to prepare the fuit for eating and he cleaned and cut it all for us! Excellent service - he also explained to me everything about the fruit I dodn't know.

And - above all - FANTASTIC MILKSHAKES!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

They have so many sorts of fruit, some of which i never saw before. We red the other comments before we went here and took the advise to share a smoothie. Good choice. We had a smoothie with pineapple, mango and jack fruit. It was very good.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

What a cool place...and I mean cool in many ways. First, this establishment has been in the family over 50 years. It is the most amazing fruit and vegetable stand. Such a wide array of items, all fresh and reasonably priced. Honey tasting station that I thought was a great idea. There is a small area of animals behind the store for the kids...birds, goats, etc...all well cared for. But really the thing there is the MILKSHAKES!! Using only fresh fruits to sweeten this sinful delicacy. Any kind you can possibly want...blended just for you...I had Blackberry, my mom had Strawberry Kiwi and they were AMAZING!! No kidding, the best I have ever had. I would drive 100 miles to treat myself to the WORLD'S BEST MILKSHAKE!!! REALLY.

Been to Robert is Here? Share your experiences!