“Very good BBQ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I ordered the combo plate. The beef brisket was good, the pork bbq and pork ribs were excellent. The bbq chicken was a little bland. Good coleslaw. They also had some great chicken wings. They were very crispy, which is how I (and my granddaughter) like them.

Very nice staff.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is a franchise operation but it is a good one.

The food is consistently good (if you like BBQ). The service is consistently good. The prices are fair. Can't beat it on the road. We wish Sonny's had stores in our home town. They are hard to beat............unless I am doing the cooking!!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I ate here on a recent Everglades trip. Food was tasty and reasonably priced. Servers were friendly, fast and accurate. Place was very busy but food was served without any abnormal wait.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Had lunch here one day on my trip. Very good pulled pork and the service was also very good. I am not a big barbeque fan but this was fantastic.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Excellent food and great service too. Love the Big Deal Combo for lunch with the best fried okra you can imagine.