So our AC broke on a Sunday evening the day before school starts ! So I needed a hotel for the night quick & in Homestead. I used Priceline & the Holiday Inn Express came up for $79. I initially was not happy since I am an expert Priceliner & I have gotten Resorts in Orlando for that price, but we needed a hotel pronto !
Drove over & the hotel was new looking, very clean, pleasant staff. We found parking up front, no FEE ! Our room was very clean, neat, nice TV, with a nice size fridge & microwave with coffee service included for FREE ! Then to our surprise there was a FREE breakfast the next morning.
Very quiet hotel, the breakfast area was modern & clean with fresh food and coffee/milk, eggs, danish, breads etc. We could see the pool (no chance to try it). Also the in room Internet was FREE ! You can see how most Resorts nickel and dime you to death. So my $79 a night turned out to be a bargain after all.
Given the very limited safe & clean hotel options in Homestead. And I am not hating on Homestead I live here & love it but we're not known for 4 star hotels. I highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express. It's a nice little hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For fun in the sun and the convenience of local businesses and attractions within minutes of the hotel, we invite you for a fun loving experience at the 100% smoke free Holiday Inn Express Florida City-Gateway to the Keys. Spend less time in traffic and more time doing what you came to do. We are within a few miles from local attractions such as; Homestead-Miami Speedway, Everglades National Park, Turkey Point Power Plant and minutes away from great local restaurants featuring excellent seafood, steaks, authentic Italian and home made Mexican cuisines. Whether you re coming to Florida City for business or just to relax, your room at the Holiday Inn Express Florida City is your personal retreat. Great amenities such as free high speed Internet access, comfortable bedding, and a great new hot breakfast await your arrival. An inviting, fun and caring staff is willing to help make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. For a fun relaxing day, play the back 9 at the nearby golf course, visit the alligators in the Everglades, or enjoy some fishing in Biscayne National Park. After a long day take a refreshing dip in our outdoor pool or lounge around and take in the warm inviting sun. Whatever your plans may hold; when you re in South Florida Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Florida City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florida City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Florida City
- Holiday Inn Express Florida City
- Holiday Inn Florida City
- Florida City Holiday Inn