“Always good and consistent”

Denny's Florida City
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Florida City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I like coming for breakfast and it was excellent and delicious. Consistency a must for a 24 hour restaurant.

3  Thank Rolando D

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We waiting nearly 1 1/2 hrs for our food and it when arrived the food was cold and the order incomplete. Too short staffed, I dont blame our server she did nothing but run around trying to servve people.

2  Thank BUSTYBREEZER
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My two little girls and I had an amazing breakfast this morning. They not only enjoyed pancakes but also had fun with the ballon girls who kindly made beautiful peaces of art for them. I am very thankful and really appreciate that you add to the service some fun for kids! I' ll be back soon!

2  Thank martin i
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Arrived after 15 hrs travel fro Uk. Just wanted no fuss meal before bed. Very busy so they opened up the back room for us. Good food and service.

1  Thank Les S
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Horrendous customer service, slow service, un attentive waitress I literally sat the whole time with my drink empty, I usually come at like 2 or 3 in the morning and is great. This time I came at 7 and left at 9 because of the unattentiveness, this place is terrible im done with this place even if I have to drive to Miami springs to go to Dennys

1  Thank MaydoandJose1921