“Miami”

McDonald's
Ranked #28 of 40 Restaurants in Florida City
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Like all McDonalds are, not perfect, but just OK. Too many noise inside, but clean and gentile stuff.

There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I am not one to complain but I have never been to a McDonalds with such poor service and product. When we arrived there were only a couple of other customers but our food took forever and then a bus came in - I actually went up to the counter and pointed to the partially finished tray and asked if these were our burgers getting cold while we waited (and this was at least 15 minutes after we ordered)

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We found the service to be slow, tables needed clearing and cleaning, but food when we got it was hot and ok.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

You would never think that a fast food place could offer a clean restaurant, rest rooms and "fresh" fast food. I have never been there and gotten a "bad" wrap, fries or chicken sandwich. When going to the Keys a must stop before you travel out.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Honestly, I am not sure anyone actually looks on TripAdvisor for McDonalds, but in case they do I can assure you that the food quality at this McDs was just like every other McD. What made this experience very good was that they were faster than my average McD experience!