1,057 results
All reviewskey westwafflesroom was cleanbudget hotelstay there againmicrowave and fridgesausageone night staynice stayfree breakfastlots of restaurantscoffee makergreat priceeasy accessparking lotrosaeverglades
Reviewed April 26, 2009

The room was very simple, with the dirtiest carpets of all the 7 hotels we have stayed in our trip!!! Room safe was broken and we had to wait for 2 hours so they would fix it: they ended up not doing it and we had to change rooms.
Poor breakfast!
Well located if you want to enjoy your day in the nearest beaches ou shop at the Prime outlet ...

• Stayed: March 2009
2  Thank SaoPaulo_BrasilAna
Reviewed December 30, 2008

No reservation, so it was a walk-in.
The reception lady (owner?) on Dec 12 2008 was not at all welcoming, she acted rather as a prison warden...

Besides, the room was OK (expected standard quality), except no electrical wall plug near the table to connect my laptop so I had to move the table to a closer wall plug, not very convenient.

Included continental b'fast was very basic and must be taken in the very small reception room with only 2 tables (I had to eat standing up between those 2 tables).

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Gabba8
Reviewed May 1, 2008

The stafff was very indifferent and lacking customer service skills.
The room decor was hideous! The T.V was so filthy I was afraid to touch the controls. We didnt even go to the breakfast as we were anxious to get away from the hotel without an itch!! Bugs on the exhaust fan in the bathroom!!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank walleyewal
Reviewed April 16, 2008

My stay at the Super 8 was ok - what I expected after reading other TripAdvisor reviews. Problems arose when I had an additional charge - I was billed twice for one night's stay. It is seemingly impossible to get ahold of the manager or anyone to address my concerns, at the local level. The hotel was moderately clean, fairly quiet, it felt safe, but showing signs of its age.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2008

Paid 79 dollars+ tax for a room. A little small, with two queen beds, and your own bathroom.
We were only there for a night, so the room, did it´s job, but Florida city is a boring place. Not much to see/do.

The pool was small, and cold, and continental breakfast was a laugh. But we had cup coffe, and a slice of toast.

• Stayed: March 2008