“Good place to go for a good, quality meal.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Florida City
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We have eaten at several Applebee's throughout the country and know we will have consistent quality and service.
They have several lower calorie meals approved by Weight Watchers if you are watching your intake while traveling.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Getting ready for renovation that weekend and closing down for
a few days. Work already in progress outside the building.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch with my daughter last Sunday,food was good. The adult beverage was even better!! Service was good,first time at this location.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Sitting in a restaurant, i am not used to annoying sounds as kids playing on hand held devices with high "pling-plong" noises. I went with my own kids, and I know kids make noise. On the other neighbor table employees sat laughing and chatting. Playing YouTube videoed to each other, just adding more noise into the room.
All in all an ok experience, the food was good, but not sure if I will go back there

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We didn't want to drive around too much, so we saw an Applebee's and pulled in. We were seated right away, and had a friendly waitress. It was just like all the other Applebee's we'd been to, and that was a good thing, because we knew what to except! My main issue was that it was FREEZING! Hard to go from very hot outside to icebox inside.