“Wendy's”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #26 of 40 Restaurants in Florida City
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Its ok but I found it a little on the expensive side.It just reminded me of burger king but twice the price.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

1st impression of Wendy's was Wow wish we had these in the UK, I loved the foods, Drinks and the service was impeccable.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

If its 1am and your in the mood for wendys i suggest you dont come to this wendys they dont have cesar side salads they dont have baked potatos nor chili but i feel as they did have it they just didnt want to make it because it was near closing time!!!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

What can I say, this is just another Wendy's; nothing special to it. Cheap food, tasty, and quickly prepared.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Okay for a cheap Macdonalds type of meal. Although service was slow and they forgot to bring our fries and cups for drinks.

1  Thank EvoDeb