“Ordinary fast food”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #19 of 43 Restaurants in Florida City
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Fresh salad, good burgers, but the fries where salted to much. None in my family where able to eat it.

1  Thank FreddyO641

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We chose to visit here as it was just over the road from our motel and my partner and son love the baconator. Staff were friendly enough and place was clean. Food was same as any other Wendys.

1  Thank Ruth M
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The beef burgers at Wendy's are lovely, however on one occasion I tried a chicken burger and did not enjoy it. They shoul just specialise in their burgers

1  Thank LH888
Reviewed May 1, 2013

When I left Miami Dade College Homestead Campus on my way to work, twice a week, This Wendy was fast clean and nice. Just got the Baconator and water, but man was it fresh.

1  Thank Oscar R
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This Wendy's is a well run franchise. Its clean, tydy and has no unpleasant fatty smells! Had a single combo while my wife went for the very nice chicken & bacon salad. Chilli very tasty too!

1  Thank In2pets