“My Twice A Week Place”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #19 of 43 Restaurants in Florida City
Reviewed May 1, 2013

When I left Miami Dade College Homestead Campus on my way to work, twice a week, This Wendy was fast clean and nice. Just got the Baconator and water, but man was it fresh.

1  Thank Oscar R

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This Wendy's is a well run franchise. Its clean, tydy and has no unpleasant fatty smells! Had a single combo while my wife went for the very nice chicken & bacon salad. Chilli very tasty too!

1  Thank In2pets
Reviewed February 10, 2013

open late, typical wendys food. on main us 1 so hard to miss good location close to all the hotels in the area

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Just left this place. Stop here often but have NEVER found it in such a MESS. We were only customers there. Workers behind the counter acted like they were having a party. The music was blaring loud. Told the girl what we didn't want on our sandwiches & she got it wrong. We had to send them back. Every table was dirty. Both men & women's bathrooms were filthy. No toilet paper & sinks looked like they had not been cleaned in weeks.
Will think twice before I stop here again.

2  Thank Sandi P
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Waited to place request, even though there was no car in front of me. Employees were to busy talking to each other at pick up window, not work related.