“Florida Keys Outlet”

Florida Keys Premium Outlets
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you're coming from or going to the Florida Keys or taking a rewarding day trip from the Miami area, Florida Keys Outlet Center is a superb destination for outlet shopping.The center is conveniently located off the Florida Turnpike & US-1 on the only route to the Keys.
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I found the shops to have a lot, I just wish there were more shops. And the selection for places to eat was ok, but could have been a lot better

1  Thank Marian S

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I live near by, and come to this little center every once in a while. I go to Sun Glass Hut, and a few more outlet stores. The other day I went, to go to Nike, it was closed? The lady next door said, they were remodeling? OK, if thats the case, how come no one was in the store?
I am not sure if NIKE is staying our going, seem quite a few stores, had left. This is a nice location, very good access, I wonder, what up?

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Prior to Hurricane Andrew this small outlet mall was a great place to get bargins and my family shopped there often. Unfortunately after the storm many of the stores decided not to reopen and it's now more of a Flea Market than a Outlet Mall. They do have a few brand name stores, i.e Nike, Carters, Osh Kosh, Gymborie but that's about it. Deals aren't to be found.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We visited this outlet-it is very poor, there were no customers. The prices was high, not outlet prices. Only few shops, we didn´t find nothing to buy

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This was very quiet when we visited as it was just as the shops were opening one morning. We bought plenty of things. Nice a a couple of hours browsing.

1  Thank Heather B