“Homerun”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Gates Mills, Ohio
“Homerun”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

House of Subs is a stand alone in the deli business. The meats are cut fresh ---subs made to order. I read about it in a best of Florida magazine and it is a favorite. I have to stop in everytime I'm in town. Locals apprently also agree. One guy in line in front of me said.."You know what I'm having." A little hard to find, but it is great. Pull in like you are going to Sonny's BBQ.

• Visited October 2011

Florida City, Florida
“Best sub shop in South Florida”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Wow! This place is great. We found it on our way to Key West from Miami. It is just off the turnpike in Florida City just in front of Wal-Mart. The subs were great. The bread was amazing. We really liked the olive spread. It costs a little more to add to your sub, but it really added a lot to the sandwich.

Florida City, Florida
“I live in Florida City and this is the...”
Reviewed March 20, 2010

I live in Florida City and this is the best deli in town. Get the HOS and order it "hostile". Their pepper relish is awesome. Great sweet tea.

miami
“the people are good”
Reviewed November 20, 2008

the place look good the service is great they have the best subs in town