“Go to place for cold drinks and good eats in Flagler!”

High Tides at Snack Jack
Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Flagler Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed July 9, 2014

It's almost become our family tradition to head here to grab a couple cool drinks and some hot fritters among other great menu items! It's a busy place but never so packed you feel uncomfortable. Service is great- they don't hover but keep an eye on your table needs! Just a super very laid back place (sandy feet are fine!)! Every time we all meet up at the folks place in Flagler we ALWAYS make to Jack's!
My only wish is that they would begin serving real bloody Mary's although their beer and wine is always nice and cold they could use a few good liquor cocktails (just wine and beer)!
They added some great new items we sampled and did not disappoint. They should keep changing it up a bit but never lose the fried oysters or raw oysters! Awesome!

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I like this place because of its laid back atmosphere but at he same time good food and service. Wonderful view! Crabs cakes were great as well as the seafood basket! Sandwiches are also great. They also have organic menu items! Dogs are welcomed on the patio. Oh and bring cash as they don't take plastic. There is an ATM machine if you forget!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Drove by and restaurant was packed. Knew it was a good sign. Rainy day but didn't matter to us, just wanted to eat some good local seafood. Wait was long, so we sat down outside. Waiter came and literally tossed us the menus like a deck of cards and said "What do you want?" I told him we didn't know because we had never been there before, but went ahead and ordered two beers on draft. He finally brought our beers, tried to get his attention, and let's just say that was the end of our visit there and he did not receive a tip. Waiter needs a lesson in customer service.

1  Thank kelsey c
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We have camped at Gamble Rogers for years and yet never have tried this next door neighboring restaurant until last night. Getting back late from a day out on the ocean we were happy to see this restaurant was open until 10PM, and we could walk to it from the campground. We arrived a wee bit after nine PM to a still half full restaurant and told we could sit where ever we wanted. We sat on the indoor screened porch, although it was too dark to see the ocean, we still enjoyed hearing the waves and sea breeze. The waitress was right there telling us of long neck special and so we all ordered a nice cold beer, which were back to us instantly. My husband and I ordered the 8 piece coconut fried shrimp with onion rings, and son ordered fish tacos. The shrimp were cooked perfectly and quite large, not to mention steaming hot. I especially loved the onion rings that seemed freshly made. The raspberry dipping sauce was really good, although hubby and son weren't so impressed. My son said the fish tacos we fantastic and the great thing is they let you pick the kind of fish you want and the way you want it cooked. The hush puppies were great to. Our waitress which unfortunately I didn't get her name did an excellent job. I certainly recommend High Tides for that late night meal, I think we were the last to leave, yet no one was rushing us out.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've been to the High Tides 4 times. Love the steamed shrimp,crab legs, hush puppies, blackened fish, and Key lime pie! They have the Amber Bock on draft and it is my new favorite! Prices are reasonable, but you have to bring cash. The only parking is complimentary valet, Simply no where to park on this slice of Ocean Front. Not a problem though, the valets are careful, and right there to take and retrieve your car. I had to chase one down to give him a tip as he walked away so swiftly. It has THE atmosphere I am looking for, surf shack, open air and covered seating, right on the Ocean, the view and sounds of the surf are perfect. All the female servers are friendly and attentive, can't say the same of the two male servers we encountered. Either way I will be be back.