All reviews tiki hut across the street laid back paddle boards the inter coastal corn hole get away southern living old florida place to stay spring break rooms are clean love this place beautiful beach home away from home gift shop can't wait to go back
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020

This was our second visit here. We simply love the vibe, slow and completely laid back. The hosts are the best people you can imagine. This is the last remaining section of Atlantaic Coast beach that is left undisturbed by modern development. Get it while you can!

Room tip: Ask about the features of each room. They are all a little different.
Date of stay: December 2019
Marti L, Owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for such a fine review, We strive to be Old Florida at its best always glad to hear when we make the mark.So happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return=)

Reviewed January 2, 2020

We love this location and it is so relaxing! We enjoyed hanging out at the tiki bar and walking on the beach. I could do this every week. It is a quiet beach and a great place to unwind. There are some great restaurants and bars nearby as well. We found a new one, Uncaged by the ocean. They were super friendly and the food was outstanding. It was not a typical beach restaurant and was high quality for sure.

Room tip: I say it is "mid-range" for price because I'm always surprised at how affordable it is.
Date of stay: December 2019
Marti L, Owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks!!! We would welcome you every week!! So happy we are a good fit, we love getting to know our guest and always look forward to their returns... Here's to many Happy Returns=)

Marti @ the iNN=)

Reviewed November 7, 2019

I returned to Si Como No Inn for the 4th time. This time I had 4 other people with me. What a great place to stay. Very laid back, no one bothers you, rooms are clean. Just an overall great place to stay!

Room tip: Plan ahead and let them know how many will be involved.
Date of stay: November 2019
sicomonoinn, Owner at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2019

We always look forward to your return=)

Thank you so much for taking the time to support Si Como No!!!

Marti =)

Reviewed October 2, 2019 via mobile

We had such a great stay here! Room was comfortable and clean, staff was most helpful and friendly, and the whole ambience of Si Como No couldn’t be more relaxing. Loved it, have already recommended it to others, and will definitely be back!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
sicomonoinn, Manager at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2019

Thanks Arlene- we loved having you visit our lil paradise!! thanks for the review and for referring us!! see you again soon

Reviewed September 25, 2019 via mobile

Shhh! This is an Awesome little Florida secret Don’t tell anyone lol, Nestled a quarter mile between the River and the beach just like being at the keys, The quaint rooms are full of artistry and decor and just when you thought you read all the poetic signs Bam!!! There’s another one you didn’t see. The rooms had everything we needed and if you needed more space there’s a DIY Tiki bar within a few steps from your room. With BBQ grills, corn hole,Horse Shoes and probably a few other things I didn’t see. There are Hammocks throughout the property, the one in front of our room I crashed in for a few hours listening to the crashing waves on the beach . The staff were wonderful down to earth and friendly it was literally like being at your own home on the beach. I know that I really shouldn’t be telling you all this because I’ll probably never get a room there again, but I have too . It’s a true Florida treasure one I hope to visit again soon.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
sicomonoinn, Manager at Si Como No Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2019

What an awesome review- thanks for coming- and we surely hope to see you back really soon!!!! Dont worry we wont tell LOL